Friday, July 12, 2013

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON/PRE CON SALE!!!

 Hey guys... so many of you many or may not know... that I will be going to SDCC next week! This will be extra special for me this time around.
  1.  My wonderful wife, Melissa will be accompanying me in fun and support! (mostly fun!!!) I am so very excited to share this experience with her, as she is a HUGE part of my success in doing the things I love, like working in comics/animation, and getting out to these shows to meet new artists and fans!

  2.  I had the great pleasure of creating SDCC exclusive ADVENTURE TIME and CANDY CAPERS covers for BOOM! Studio The 2 covers will debut at the show!!!! When you buy the 2 covers, they butt up against eachother to form one large image. It was a blast to do!

  3.  With these covers, I will be signing at the BOOM! Studios booth! Here's the schedule:
     FRIDAY 7/19 from 530-630
     SATURDAY from 7/20 130-230
     SUNDAY 7/21 from 2-3


thumbnail sketch

finished inks

finished colors

  4.  I am taking on PRE SDCC commission requests AT CONVENTION SALE PRICES!!!! There are only 5 slots available... so act fast, as they will fill up quickly! Feel free to email your requests to bturnerart@gmail.com 
PRICES ARE FOR FULL BODY COMMISSIONS. BUST COMMISSIONS ARE HALF PRICE.
HERE ARE THE RATES AND SAMPLES:
Thanos
FULL BODY PENCILS     $50

X23
FULL BODY INKS     $75       


hack (hack/slash)
FULL BODY COLORS     $100

Cant wait to see everyone and meet some new folks, artists and fans, alike! It will be a blast. Along with my wife, I will be hanging with my IDentity Comics Studio mates, PENGPengPengArt.com, theFRANCHIZEtheFranchizeLive!, and DOMO :icondrummerboydomo:at the BOOM!/Archaia after party Thursday night!(Hilton Bayside Odysea Bar) See ya on the LEFT COAST!

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment