If you are interested in a personal commissioned piece or gift, here's all the info you need to know!
- I draw on 9x12" Smooth Bristol paper (90 lb.)
- I do most my colors digitally in Photoshop
- I also do traditional ink and copic marker commissions
- I ship anywhere in the US/Canada for a flat fee of $10. Outside that, please contact me for pricing. (No shipping charge if you only want the digital files.)
- I take Paypal and Square payments!
- I ship artwork in flattened cardboard boxes with lots of tape.
- If you opt for digital colors, your commission package will include the original artwork and the high-res file of the colored work for printing (in PDF format) will be emailed, along with a low-res version for online posting (in JPG format).
- All prices below are based on a SINGLE CHARACTER commission with no backgrounds.
- Additional characters and backgrounds have extra fees
- I don't normally show preliminary sketches or progress shots as it oftentimes hinders progress, delays the finished piece, and ends up not always looking the way I had envisioned. So if you have a specific look or pose in mind, please tell me all details in the beginning.
- When you are ready, just shoot me an email! email@example.com
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS (per character)...